13.11.11

Blogger Challenge #3

If you only could have one wish, what would it be?


A wish?
An object? A desire? A silent prayer?
(Jap. *google*)

Wiki says: A wish is a hope or desire for something.
Answer says:  A wish is something desired or longed for.
Cinderella says: A wish is a dream your heart makes.




It's not easy to think of ONE thing that I wish to have.
*perah otak sampai kering kontang**brainstorming*

  • Finish me FAB, FFA and FMA notes by this week
  • Change my FFA lecturer with a better dedicated lecturer
  •  A new watch!
  • Lose 5 more kilos and have a nice curvaceous figure
  • Roses and chocolates
  • More chocolates
  • Pay damn phone bills
  • Justin Bieber
  • New pair of shoes
  • A plush toy
  • Faster internet connection
  • Long big wavy hair
  • Pretty face
  • Acne free
  • More chocolates
  • Starbucks Coffee
  • One slice of moist chocolate cake
  • (Can't stop thinking about more food right now)
  • Chocolate Ice Cream
  • A person who cares to buy me a slice of moist chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream
Crap.
Okay, one tiny thing that I wish I could have right at this second is (to have more time to think):

A compact digital camera. (Booooooring)
But that's what I hope I can have.
This one, to be precised.
A pink Lumix GF3 
*air liur meleleh*
Panasonic's smallest and lightest digital interchangeable lens camera with a built-in flash.
12.1 Megapixels
(Benda2 lain tak penting bagi saya, tu dah okay dah)
Comel kan?
All these lenses can be attached to this camera body :B
*drools*
Why?
Because I wanna have a camera which I can fit in my bag. 
Having a phone with a camera is not convenient to me, as my phone battery drains faster than you imagine (alasan #1). Who doesn't know how fast can a Blackberry battery be out? Cepat kan? I have a Nikon DSLR, which is good for my past assignments and field trips. But I'm not gonna bring one when I go shopping or hangouts with buddies. It's way too big and overwhelming (alasan #2). It is just much easier if I have a smaller camera. Why would I want to bring a camera everywhere? Because, I seldom snap photos of things around me. Some things which do not happen regularly, or things that you do not see everyday. Which I think is a waste that I wasted my opportunity of experiencing such things. I don't even have much picture of myself and loved ones. So, I really really wish to have one for myself. 

When?
This is the sad part. A wish is a desire which you may or may not get to fulfill. In my case, my wish of having this tiny precious object is not gonna happen anytime soon. Why? Because the price is beyond my affordability. Lumix GF3 is now selling at RM1,740 to RM2,300. Cantik, tapi mahal. Bagus, dan mahal. Mahu, tapi tak mampu. Mahu, dan tak malu. 
I will just need to wait till I earn me own hard cold cash $$$ :B

So, does that answer the question? I hope it does.

No comments: