20.11.11

Blogger Challenge #4

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

This is not an easy question, but not that tough either. But, its not easy for me to decide ONE place that I really wanna live in. My whole life, I have always dream to go all around the world. Snowball fights, especially. I've never experience that. 

(membebel-bebel, lupa diri)

Okay, hmmmmmmm. 
Anywhere in the world?
Hmmmmmmmm.

I was born and raised (for unknown reasons,) to be a very critically hopeless, romantic . My imagination drives me crazy, even I cannot handle it myself. I will always wish and dream to have the life of those you see in the movies. It's fantasy, but it's not impossible :) Right? Talking about places, countries, anywhere in the world. I would prefer to go anywhere where you can breathe and live happily, at least the happiest you can. Let me list down my dream places (excited!)

You should know by now that I have a guilty-pleasure kinda obsession towards a boy.
Don't make them send me to court, but I like Justin Bieber.
So, I might as well live in Ontanio, Canada where he lives :B
(Angan2 Mat Jenin je)




I have always wanted to go to Venice, Italy.


I also wish I could go to Paris, France and date a sexy French guy on the top of the Eiffel Tower.
(Berangan tak ingat dunia)


I also wish I could live in a beautiful island, where problems swim away. 
(Logic ke?)
Hello, I'm in Bora Bora Island. I could work as a fisherwoman.





Not gonna happen?
It's okay, because I could go to Hollywood, California and date Taylor Lautner.
And have 800 kids, and have our own TV show; Taylor & Sara Plus 800.


I could also live in Philadelphia, with my little sister :)
She's over there, playing snowball fights *jealous!*

But, most of all
I just wanna be anywhere with my family. I will be wherever they are, as long as I am near to them. I really don't think I can survive being so far from these amazing people who raised and took care of me as I grow, and also dear siblings and cousins and cousins of cousin and so forth. 

They are my life, forever as I live 

Our sanctuary.
(Okay, tipu. Ni gambar hasil google-anku)
MAMA 


Brother and grandparents,
comel kan dorang?


These are my lovely (and very very annoying siblings)
This is US, hehe

No comments: