14.2.12

Holiday Updates! Zoo Day.

Hello, how are you doing?

I have no idea if anybody is even reading this blog, but I just have the urge to just, write. Sorry I've been away for awhile, blame me and not others. It's just that, my passion to blogging comes and goes whenever it wants. Same goes to all my interests to other things; shopping (and blogshopping), drawing, cooking, dancing, singing. You name it.

I don't really feel like writing right now. You can see it from the awkward-ness of my sentences. But, f*ck it :) 

Last week, I went volunteering at Zoo Negara again. This time, I went with Danial, Mok, and my siblings; Sue and Amir. This was the most tiring day compared to my other two days. But, it was worth it. This time, I was assigned to clean up the giraffes' cages. Trust me, it was one hell of a smell. 










2 comments:

Khumaera Ismail aka Mariam Ismail said...

volunteer work? wa..menarik =)

Sara Amelia said...

Memang best :) Pergi lah cuba :)